Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January

Happy New Year! One of my New Year's resolution was to update my blog every month. We will see how well I do.

This month has gone by so fast! We rang in the new year with a 3 year tradition by going to Typenyaki with the Fergusons. Than we had Alison's Birthday Party! I can't believe she is 7!





In the middle of the month we played "house" with Cael and Jordan while Sharlie and Raynel took a overnight trip to St. George. It made my realize how much I love those kids but how much I love my sleep!



Jordan is pretty smitten with Jason! I think the feeling is mutual.




Everysince I got married the homemaker in me has kicked into full drive! I have fallen in love baking (although I HATE dishes!) Jason joined in the fun and helped my make cake bites!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you had a blog! I am looking forward to 11 more entries this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. We really need to update that 70's style basement. Can you send me copies of the pictures from the birthday party? Thanks again for taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know you had a blog! How exciting! Lets PLEASE get together soon!!! You and Jason look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete