Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One Year Later

Me and Jason celebrated out 1 year anniversary this last month! I can't believe we have been married for a whole year! It has gone by way fast! It still doesn't seem like we are married! I am still waiting for the day my mom finds out that I am living with a boy! Me and Jason have so much fun together and we are constantly making each other laugh! I am so lucky to have him in my life and am so grateful for everything he does for me and everything he puts up with! He is the best! I love you Jason!



I took charge this year for our big YEAR celebration. I told Jason to pay close attention so he would know the standard when it is his turn next year! :) I took the idea from my mom and we had so much fun!



We went on a world tour! Our first stop
was to "France" where we ate lunch and
tasty pastries. Me and Jason love trying
new places and this is a place we will
definitely be returning to.










We than went on the the
"Swiss Alps" where we
rode the roller coaster,
saw a movie and went
shopping. This is also
where me and Jason
had our very first date!









Our next stop was it "Italy" for dinner. (Melting Pot) The dessert was amazing! This is such a fun place and another first for us!





Our last was stop was to the "South Pacific Islands". We had so much fun spending the day together and trying out all kinds of new things! I can't wait to see what Jason plans for next year!




2 comments:

  1. Well I guess I lost the bet. I told Ben I give you six months......... J/K The pictures look great. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations a little late. It looks like fun! I'm so glad I found your blog, Jason told me you had one.
    My blog address is veemoments.blogspot.com
    I hope I get to see you soon.
    Brookeh

    ReplyDelete