Monday, April 25, 2011

March 2011



Happy St. Patricks Day!!! This year me and Jason decided since we were Murphy/OToole, it would only make sense for us to be in charge of the St Patricks Day party.fro We invited some friends over a feast of cornbeef and cabbage and other goodies! We had a lot of fun and hopfully it will be something we do for awhile.




My project for this month was re-painting the kitchen and bathroom. It ended up taking a lot more time and money than I had thought! But in the end I loved how it looked! (The Green and Brown are the new colors!)











We ended the month with Jazz tickets that we won in a "random" drawing. They played the Wizards and they still lost :(! Sad game, but Jazz games are always fun! (Go Millsap!) I didn't take any pictures of us or the game (Lame) but I did get a picture of these Cool Cats!














No comments:

Post a Comment